Holiday Lane 2023 - JOIN US!
As the holidays approach, people’s thoughts often turn to the twinkling lights and dazzling iconic displays in New York City! Think Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Macy’s, and even the glitzy Cartier, Saks, and Harry Winston locations. But who is responsible for the magic behind those sparkly displays? American Christmas located right in Mount Vernon!
Hold onto your elf hats, because we're rolling out an even bigger and brighter holiday extravaganza on November 1st at our festive hub at 30 Warren Place in Mt. Vernon.
- An immersive Christmas experience twice the size of last year's Santa's Village,
- rich opportunities for those all-important holiday photos,
- larger-than-life Christmas displays,
- dickens-like interactive vignettes,
- engaging animatronics.
Here's a sneak peek at what Holiday Lane has in store for its guests:
- A Wish to the North Pole: Begin your journey with handwritten note to Santa you’re your wishes take flight to reach the North Pole.
- Stable Express: Meet our friendly, reindeer as they prepare for their annual journey with Santa's sleigh.
- Grant Your Wish: Make a special wish in this magical area, where dreams are bound to come true.
- Sweet Dreams: Experience the enchantment of sugar plum fairies and gingerbread delights in a sugary dreamscape.
- Elves' Quarters: Peek into the bustling world of Santa's trusty helpers as they prepare for the big night.
- Santa's Workshop: Witness the magic as Santa and his elves put the finishing touches on the year's most-wished-for toys.
- Gift Overflow: Be surrounded by an abundance of gifts and surprises in this delightful corner of "Holiday Lane."
- Arctic Cave: Explore the icy beauty of the Arctic with shimmering lights and frozen wonders.
- Santa's Take Off: Conclude your journey at Santa's sleigh as he prepares for his epic journey around the world.
Holiday Lane opening times
Wednesdays & Thursdays - 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Friday & Saturday - 10:00am to 8:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am to 6:00pm
Santa will pay visits to Holiday Lane on Wednesdays from 6:00pm through 8:00pm and Fridays from 6:00pm through 8:30pm.
Where's the magic happening?
It's all for charity!
Same as last year, American Christmas will donate one hundred percent of the net ticket sales to three area nonprofit organizations – The Mount Vernon Boys & Girls Club, Northeast STEM Starter Academy of Mt. Vernon, and Youth Community Outreach Program of Mount Vernon.
More Information on the Nonprofit Organizations Benefitting from Ticket Sales:
- Mount Vernon boys and Girls Club has been providing a safe and nurturing environment for students before and after school since 1912. More than 1,400 children and teens each day engage in a wide variety of interactive activities and programs to help them improve their self-esteem, develop positive values, and achieve their highest potential in academic success.
- Northeast STEM Starter Academy of Mt. Vernon provides students with access and exposure to enriched STEM learning that can empower them with the desire, motivation and skills needed to pursue careers as doctors, scientists, technologists and engineers.
- The Youth Community Outreach Program (Y-COP) was founded in 1990 by Allen Ayers, former Detective of the Mount Vernon Police Department. The program introduces its youth to programs that emphasize, enhance and enrich their educational, recreational, community, and cultural awareness.